Sunday, December 11, 2011

Ever wonder if you are doing things right?

I may only be 20 years old, some may say, "You don't have enough life experience." Who are you to judge what is enough? What is considered enough? Can you have too much "Life Experience," what is the the cap, what is the basis for comparison? Questions like these run through my head when people make generalized statement towards me. Yes I am only 20 years old, I may not be as old as you, but I can say I have had my share of life up to this point. I am always ready for more to come, don't get me wrong, I hate having hardships, but I take every hardship as a learning experience, a chance to grow and truly become a better person. Recently I went through first real break-up phase, It sucks. I have been through the whole gambit of coping methods, from trying to forget, to trying to reconcile. It didn't work. Then I had to come to the realization of acceptance. I had to accept what is done is done, and there is no going back. Just moving forward. That is what I did, i moved forward into a better me to find a better person. That isn't going as well as I thought. Every girl I meet I try to see there relationship potential. Then I move to fast in telling this girl I "like" her and it blows up in my face. She won't answer calls or text messages, and then I feel horrible and try to move on all over again. It is a viscous circle, that i can't seem to break. I learn from everyone though, I learn what makes me happy, and what I want in life. Right now I realize I can't give a girl the 100% she deserves, because of my personal work load in the job industry. I spread myself thin working five jobs. No girl deserves to be on the back burner as work comes first. Until I solidify myself I believe putting the dating world on hold is the best option.

Til Next Time,
JR

No comments:

Post a Comment